- English Proficiency – IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Requirement – Learners take PAX language, literacy and numeracy assessment before the course to identify if any LLN support is required during the course.
- Academic Requirement – Learner should have satisfactorily completed the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or higher.
- Age Requirement – Learners must be 18 years of age or over at the time of their commencement at the institute.
- Computer Skills – Learners should have basic computer skills and access to MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Other Requirements:
- Learners must be physically fit to carry up/lift to a maximum load of 5 kgs. as this may be required during the practical training
- Learners must be able to handle and cook dairy products and non-vegetarian food items including but not limited to beef and pork.
- Attach evidence of meeting the entry requirements (attested copies of Original documents) – your academic qualifications and evidence of English language ability (IELTS).
- If applying for Credit Transfer (CT), provide the completed CT form along with Statement of Attainment and Certificates Attested copies of the Original documents.The CTs have to be applied at the application stage.
- A Pre-Training Review (PTR) will be conducted by PAX Marketing staff.
- The student will be required to take the LLN Test either before the Letter of Offer is issued or at the Orientation to identify if the student requires any LLN support to complete the course successfully.
- Once an application has been thoroughly assessed an offer letter will be issued and dispatched to the student accompanied by a student acceptance of agreement.
- The student acceptance of agreement must be completed and returned to PAX with required initial payment as indicated on the acceptance of agreement.
- To confirm your enrolment you must pay your deposit by either bank cheque/draft or electronic funds transfer. Ensure you quote your reference number when making a payment (found on your Letter of Offer).
- Once the completed and signed written agreement and the fee is received (and cleared from the PAX Accounts department for clearance from the bank) an Electronic Confirmation (CoE) of Offer will be generated via PRISMS to facilitate the issuing of a student visa. Your eCOE will then be forwarded to you directly or through your education agent.